Terms & Conditions
Au pair Abuzz charges a once – off placement fee, which is payable in full, within 3 days of invoice or latest on the day the candidate commences employment.
You will be invoiced once you have selected a suitable candidate, and the candidate has accepted the offered position.
The selected candidate is to commence work once the contract has been signed and payment made in full.
Please note that the placement fee is under NO circumstances refundable, and is also not negotiable.
PLACEMENT FEE STRUCTURE:
The placement fee is calculated at 10% of the annual salary.
Please note that we don’t charge VAT as we are not a VAT registered entity yet.)
- The agency has to be informed immediately, if the client wishes to employ a referred candidate.
- Should any referred candidates, be employed by the client on any terms whatsoever, which excludes the involvement of the agency, within 1 year of introduction, the client will be liable to a set fee of R5000.
- Once a candidate has accepted an offer of employment from the client, the client is liable for the placement fee, even if the Contract of Employment has not been signed, by both the employer and the employee.
- The client is required to have a Contract of Employment with the candidate, in accordance with the Labour Relations Act.
- A completed and signed copy of the contract must be forwarded to the agency, for our records, before commencement of duties.
CANCELLATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Should the client cancel the candidates employment, before commencement of duties, the client will be liable for the full payment, irrespective of whether the Contract of Employment has been signed or not.
Au pair Abuzz would have already fulfilled its duty to the client, in finding a suitable candidate for the position.
- In the event of the candidate cancelling the employment before commencement of duties, Au Pair Abuzz will do their best in finding a (one) suitable replacement, free of charge, as the previous placement fee is non – refundable.
- Should the candidate resign, within a 3 month’s period of employment, Au Pair Abuzz will do their best in finding a (one) suitable replacement, free of charge, as the previous placement fee is non – refundable.
- In the unlikely event of the dismissal of a candidate, by the client, within 3 months of commencement of duties, in accordance with the Labour Law Act, Au Pair Abuzz will do their best in finding a (one) suitable replacement, free of charge.
- If the client doesn’t wish for the agency, to find a suitable replacement, in the event of a dismissal, Au Pair Abuzz will refund the client 50% of the placement fee.
As Au Pair Abuzz carefully selects and screens all applicants, we and our employees/ agents cannot be held responsible, in terms of any misconduct concerning a candidate, nor held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature, arising from any act or omission, whether intentional or negligent, on the part of the candidate.