WE UNDERTAKE TO FULLY SCREEN AND CAREFULLY SELECT SUITABLE CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
- A personal interview performed by myself, with the candidate.
- Confirmation of the following: Identity document, Driver’s license & qualifications
- Criminal Reference Checks
- Comprehensive Employment History Checks
Candidates will only be registered on our database for employment, if they meet the above criteria, along with the general prerequisites set out in Register – Au Pairs
WE UNDERTAKE TO FULFILL THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS:
- A scheduled consultation with the client and representative of our agency to compile a family portfolio, in order to determine your requirements for the position (this an also be done telephonic or online).
- Submissions of the resumes and introductions of various candidates, to the client.
- Assistance in drawing up the Contract of Employment, between the client and the candidate, once the offered position has been accepted.
- Excellent service, pre and post placement!
REGISTRATION FEE: Please note that we DO NOT require any registration fee, as it is free of charge!
PLACEMENT FEE STRUCTURE:
Au Pair Abuzz charges a once-off placement fee, which is payable in full, within 3 days of invoice or latest on the day the au pair commences employment.
You will be invoiced, once you have selected a suitable candidate, and the candidate has accepted the offered position.
Please note that the placement fee, is under NO circumstances refundable, and is also non-negotiable.
Permanent placement: 10% of the annual salary.
- 0 – 3 months: 25% of the total amout
- 3 – 6 months: 20% of the total amount
- 6 – 10 months: 15% of the total amount
Please note that in the event of the temporary employment being extended after the set period of time, the permanent fee becomes applicable. If the family extends employment without informing Au Pair Abuzz and paying the due placement fee, a penalty fee of R5000-00 is payable.
Part time rates eg. school holidays & babysitting, once off flat rate of a R1000 applies.
AU PAIR PLACEMENT PROCEDURE:
- We schedule a consultation to complie your family profile (can also be done telephonically or online).
- We then forward the resumes of the most suitable candidates on our database, to you.
- Thereafter we refer the candidates to you, for interviews.
- Once you have selected the most suitable, referred candidate, the agenxy should be informed of your decision immediately.
- We supply you with a Contract of Employment, to be completed and signed by both the employer and employee and thereafter forwarded to the agency for our records.
- We offer you a 3 month gaurantee period, in order to evaluate the candidate’s suitability. We will replace the candidate, free of charge, should you not be satisfied. One free replacement will be done, which does not include another 3 months gaurantee period.
- We contact you from time to time, to establish whether you are still a satisfied client, and need further assistance.
1. How long will it take to find my family's ideal au pair?
We cannot gaurentee exactly how long the process will take, as many factors have to be taken into account to ensure a sucessfull placement. We have managed to do placements within 24hours, but on average you would be looking at 1 – 2 weeks, sometimes a bit longer.
2. Where will the interviews with potential candidates take place?
Interviews generally takes place in the family’s own residence or at their place of employment, which ever is most suitable for our families.
3. Do I need to discuss the offered salary during the interview?
The candidate knows all te details about the offered position beforehand, including the salary, but you are most welcome to discuss the subject should you feel the need to do so.
4. How do we move forward once we have selected our ideal au pair?
It is very important to notify us as soon as possible once you have made a decision, whether it is via e-mail or telephonically. Many au pairs do have interviews with other families and a delay in notifying us, could mean that you won’t be able to employ your 1st choice au pair.
5. Do we pay our au pair directly every month?
Yes, you do pay your au pair directly every month. Au Pair Abuzz does the initial introduction, but au pair is employed by the family/ client.
6. How does a free replacement period work?
Au Pair Abuzz takes great care in selecting high calibre candidates, but sometimes for reasons beyond anyone’s control, a place does not work out. In the unlikely event of this happening, within 3 month after the initial placement, we will replace the candidate without charging you a placement fee again. We can proudly say that we have done many placements where our au pairs stay much longer than the average year.